Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Wedding Card

Wedding season is here and my friend asked me to make a card for her. This was really fun because the colors of the wedding motif were bright yellows and oranges - very different from what I'm usally used to so it was a good challenge for me.


I did lots of the resist emboss technique - which I love, right now. I used yellow and orange ink in random spots. Then wet embossed with a clear embossing powder and a Hero Arts leaf background stamp. I used a script background stamp and edged the sides with brown ink. Then I matted the whole background with canary cardstock and wrapped with an orange ribbon.  The heart on the cake was outlined with Diamond Dust - I love this stuff!

I decided to decorate the envelope in the front and back for the added touch. It's the same design as on the cake to tie it all together. I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment