Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Cards from My Pals

Check out some of the hand made cards I received! They all have different flavours and are sooo beautiful. This one is from Gabie...I love the layered flower she created with her scallop punch and the distress embossed butterfly. Check out the cute vase with raffia! So pretty!
Here is a card made by Shannon. I love how she used the 3D paint to create a shimmer background - it looks like a million bucks! It totally matches the shimmer of the chipboard flower! So cool!
The next card is made by Clare. She added the bling and Koi fish and painted the fins with 3D paint. This hybrid card really looks like the fish are supposed to be there. So funky and modern!

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I seriously need to break out and make some cards. Thanks for stopping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment